Terms of Guarantee in Germany – Manufacturer’s Warranty
If you have legitimate complaints, we'll give you a guarantee for a period of 2 years for personal use and 1 year warranty for commercial use from date of purchase, to the following conditions:
- Your legal guarantee resulting from the Seller’s liability to the Customer will remain unaffected by this Warranty. Your rights will be by no means limited by the Manufacturer’s Warranty we provide you.
- The Warranty we provide is valid only for private use of the device and is limited to the territory of the German Federal Republic.
- The term of the Warranty is two years for private use and 1 year implied warranty for commercial use, it begins with the date of purchase.
- To assert a claim you have to at first contact our Hotline as a basic principle.
- Furthermore you have to produce proof of purchase. To meet this requirement you can present the original or copy of your receipt. Unfortunately we can not render any free service unless we receive proof of purchase. If we receive a device without any proof of purchase, we will first of all send you an estimate of repair costs. If you decide not to have the repair done, we will send your device back to you and quote a lump sum for transport and estimate preparing.
- Exchanged parts will remain at our Service-Centre and will be destroyed at our discretion.
- The Warranty expires immediately in case the device has been opened, repaired and/or converted by you or any other third party who is not authorized by us.
- There is no claim under guarantee in the following cases:
- mechanical damage to the device from the outside
- transport damages
- wear and tear
- handling or operating errors
- if the device has been kept in damp rooms or in the open air
- damages due to Acts of God – water, stroke of lightning, excess voltage
- defiance of the instruction manual
- no technical defect in the device
- The Warranty does not include any further liability on our part, in particular any liability for damages which are not directly to the device or which have come into being by breakdown of the device or in the period when the device is under repair (e. g. transportation costs). Hereby, however, our legal liability, particularly according to the product liability law is not restricted or excluded
- The Warranty we provide does not extend the term of guarantee of two years starting with the date of purchase, even if some components have been exchanged in your device.
- On rechargeable battery we provide a warranty of 6 months
- The Warranty shall expire for M3 in the case of resale by the original purchaser.